Thursday 1 December 2011

BROTHER'S MIND (MENS' WORLD)

5 THINGS MEN DISTASTE ABOUT FAT SISTERS.                              
Alright sisters, sometimes you have stopped to wonder why he HATES you so much, why he cannot flaunt you before people  in public, why he keeps fussing over your being fat or sometime why he so much distaste seeing your face. 
Well, your guessing days are over. Brothers under the condition of strict anonymity have agreed to you five reasons they distaste about your being FAT! 
Examine yourself and see if your are guilty of the following offense below?


LACK OF DRESS SENSE. 
  
       Gabby Sidibe in the movie Precious

'What turns me on is when my women makes a great effort to look good for me,' says Ifek* 'That shows i am important to her. There is no excuse for her not to look good irrespective of her size.'
'I'd like to keep the last picture of how she looked the last time i saw her on my mind', says Ray* another brother. 'It makes me want her more'.
  
WARNING: Sisters, he may not say anything but he is noticing you like a hawk. You do not expect a brother to accept your unkempt looks and poor dress sense. Every man wants to flaunt  his women around. Take a step by improving your total look from head to toes, keep up a neat appearance always.




SNORING
  
'I just had a hectic day at work and i am supposed to come home and have a good sleep and all i hear is loud snores coming from her!' Frowns Eze* 'Now that is annoying and not funny at all!' 
'My woman embarrassed me recently before my friends,' says Will* 'My friends came home with me to watch a football match, and while the match was on, all we kept hearing was different snoring sounds all coming from her that hot afternoon. I was just too embarrassed most especially when everyone started laughing.'

WARNING: We agree that we all have some poor sleeping habit, but we can work on it, a little exercise, eating healthy and relaxing well could help reduce snoring habit. Or would you rather have him sleep distance away from you when you are supposed to be in his arms enjoying his curdles?


LAZINESS
 
'My ex-girl friend was a perfect description of FAT AND LAZY.' Says Don* 'All i could ever remember her for was two things. Eating and sleeping and that made her weight increase alarmingly. That was one of our big problem in that relationship'.
'My current girlfriend is becoming too lazy for my liking of late,' confers Ray. 'In fact she feels so lazy to do anything and to worsen everything, she doesn't have a source of livelihood which make the demands so high for me and from the look of things, she is not ready to get a job, I've talked to her time about on this but i haven't noticed any change, i might just back out of the relationship if the worse comes.she continues.'


WARNING: Sisters, in case you never knew, every man wants to have an active woman beside him. Remember the saying; BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN.' It is the wish for every brother to have a woman who can hold up to her own. You need to get busy, be up and doing all the time.


SLUGGISHNESS
 'My woman needs to be smart all the time', says Eze. 'I can't stand sluggish women, women that you have to beg them to lift the feet of the floor.'
WARNING: 
  Yes, you can be fat and fit!. That you are fat doesn't mean you should be sluggish about it. You don't have to give people the impression that you are carrying your whole body mass with you, after all you are not carrying the world.



LACK OF SELF CONFIDENCE

'My girlfriend has a very low self esteem and part of the reason is due to her weight.' says Ray age. 'She doesn't believe in her self and sometimes i wonder what kind of mother she will be.' 

WARNING:
 Sisters, if you do not believe in yourself, how do you expect others to believe in you? Self confidence is very important in our day to day life. That you are big doesn't stop you from achieving greater heights in life. Every man needs a woman that can stand out from the crowd, a remarkable and excellent woman. If you have a low self confidence, there is no way you will get to the top because, you will always be pulled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment