Wednesday 16 November 2011

EX-MBW JENNIFER OKOLIE'S ADVICE TO THE NEW QUEEN

The immediate past queen, Jennifer Okolie shares with BIG SISTER Magazine the challenges she encountered during her reign as the 2010 MISS BIG WORLD, she also has a piece of advice for the new MBW queen Shelly Ogbise. Excerpts of  BIG SISTER Magazine's interview with her shortly after she handed over her crown. 

 

BIG SISTER: You just handed over to a new queen, how was your reign?


JENIFER: My  reign was ok, but not too good because of the challenges I had faced.

BIG SISTER:What were your challenges?

JENIFER: I nursed a pet project, and the people I wrote letters to ignored it and so I never got help from anyone. But,I did little things with my money and with the help of LIFI foundation Inc, we went to villages and gave out drugs,clothes and school fees to children whose parents couldn't afford.

BIG SISTER: Do you think your letters were ignore because it was a plus size project?

JENIFER: I think it was because I am on the big side I think they listen more to the slim fit ladies which is very common in Nigeria which is very bad. I never got good responds from people. I think they don't take ladies on d big side seriously.

BIG SISTER: What's your advice to the new queen, Shelly?
  
JENIFER: My advice to the new queen is, she should put everything  into prayers first and everything would work out fine and she should continue the good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment