Friday 9 September 2011

FOR THE BROTHERS (PG.41)

MEN WE HATE TO LOVE.
CHILLING OUT WITH GHANAIAN MODEL/ MODEL, GEORGE ATTIPOE

George Attipoe may not be a regular face in Ghallywood, but  certainly, he is one face you will always recall in the few roles he has features. He made a Cameron in the Ghana flick ‘4Play’ where he acted a controversial gay guy, leaving a lasting impression. BIG SISTER  had a chit chart with him recently, enjoy the excerpts;

Let’s get to meet you, what are your full names and what region of Ghana are you from?

My name is George Attipoe and I’m from the Volta region.

What’s your educational background?                                            
   I am currently in college now, Middle Tennessee State University in the United States, I’m reading Entrepreneurship and Psychology.

When did you get into the entertainment industry?                       
Way back in time. I was a second runner up for a personality contest in 2001, Mr. SSS  i.e. Senior Secondary School now Senior High School. 2001. Afterwards, I started doing some little modeling jobs but  I was more of a catwalk choreographer and I started grooming girls for pageantries. I started acting in 2006 and that was hilarious because it came with a disguise. It was one movie with a crazy titled ‘Mortuary Business Man Coming to Ghana’.
So you like crazy titles movies?
Well, if you say so, naturally like controversial things, and daring at times.

Does that explain why you acted a gay role in 4Play?
Ironically, I was ...
 
IN THE MOVIE 4PLAY

1 comment:

  1. hilarious i guess it really is... i actually enjoyed this movie. especially your part am sure its the best part plyed to perfection in the whole movie... you should show up more regularly cos you rock..... thats to you handsome

    ReplyDelete