Friday 9 September 2011

CELEB'S FITNESS COLUMN (PG 9)


WEIGHT HISTORY
HEIGHT: 1.78M
LOCATION: Ghana
FORMER WEIGHT: 63 KG
PREGNANCY WEIGHT: 80-90KG
PRESENT WEIGHT: 65KG

She officially stormed into the Ghanaian movie industry in 2005, today Juliet Ibrahim-Safo has roused to become one of the country’s A-list actress and has also starred along side with some of the biggest names in the Nigerian movie industry.
 Once a beauty queen, this beautiful Ghanaian actress of Liberian and Lebanese descent has accomplished a lot for herself in addition to acting, she is also into modeling, owns and runs a Beauty Parlor and a boutique.
The multilingual actress who speaks French, Spanish and English aside her Twi dialect recently made a come back into the movie industry after taking a break due to child birth, coming back, she is looking more stunning and like a star that never seizes to draw attention, she recently won ‘THE FACE OF GHANA MOVIE AWARDS’ adding to the list of her numerous awards.
In this edition, Juliet let’s yours truly Elsie-Coco in on her pregnancy weight loss and fitness secrets as well as her beauty tips.
ENJOY!
         
  Pregnancy weight?
When I was pregnant I weighed over 80kg in the early stages and in my late stages I was about 90kg, I used to eat a lot, I  never went a moment without eating something. I used to be so worried on how I was going to lose all that weight afterbirth because I knew it wasn’t easy, yet I still couldn’t control my appetite as a pregnant woman.
 Did you feel any way sexy?
I did feel sexy during pregnancy maybe because naturally, I  am someone who... 
Getting back to shape?                                                          
As you may know, I...
(READ UP THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW ON PAGES 9-10 OF BIG SISTER MAGAZINE) 
 
BEFORE 
 
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment