Friday 9 September 2011

BACK COVER/PLUS MODEL


UP CLOSE & PERSONAL WITH PLUS MODEL
Status comment: As a plus size woman, I always try to make myself look good

profile:
name:  Sally Ann Dacosta aka Aba Amankwnoa
relationship status: Single                                   
height: 5'8
weight: 250kg       
size:  22/24 

What do you think is an ideal body size of an African woman?                                         
 I believe we all have different shapes and are built different so as long as you are comfortable with your weight then that’s fine.

What are your strongest points as a fuller figure woman?               
   Being a full figured woman one of my strongest points is being able to stand out in a crowd and keeping my head up.

When shopping for a new outfit, what are the things you consider?                                      
When shopping for an outfit, I always want to make sure it fits me perfectly and that when i wear it I am comfortable in it.

You feel sexier in what outfit?                             
 I feel sexier in...



No comments:

Post a Comment