Tuesday 9 June 2015

Editor's Note

EVERYTHING BRIDE & BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Since the year began, there is no single week that I do not receive alert on wedding invitation via fb, BBM and Whaspp. Intending couples are displaying their pre-wedding pictures and status are changing this season.
Few weeks back, I was excited to be the maid of honour to my bestie Vera. It occurred to me that this was the closest I have ever involved myself in all the weddings I have ever attended. It was a more humbling experience when she requested that I propose her toast as best friend of fifteen years. Here is wishing her a blissful union.
In the spirit of the season, the inspiration came to package this special bridal edition. This is one edition of Big Sister that will most definitely inspire all brides to-be plan their wedding better. Starting with six months wedding preparation checklist, on Living column.
As a plus size magazine, we are celebrating the curvy brides. On fashion and style column, we republish an earlier feature on choosing the right wedding gown as a plus size sister by Kemi Farquharson, a renowned U.K. based designer. Style pick column features your must have wedding accessories. Beauty zone features lovely bridal hair plus our interesting interview with our cover bride, Vera.
Read these and other interesting features.
Cheers!
Elsie-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment