Wednesday 8 January 2014

BIG SISTER COVER STORY

  (Dec 2013 COVER STORY)
Our very first encounter with Ella was at the 2012 at Miss Big World Nigeria Beauty pageant where she was one of the twelve contestants that came to discover who they truly were. We noticed her smiling and cheerful nature. She came up second in the competition that year. Fast forward one year after, we spotted her again at the MBWN 2013 edition, this time not as a contestant, one as one of the panel of judges at the show. From where she sat, we saw a more confident beautiful woman, as an alumni of MBWN, she had discovered her true identity. Big Sister Magazine, ends this year's edition putting her on the spotlight. We present to you Santa Ella.
 
The secret behind your smile?

The secret behind my smile is God. Whenever I think of his love for me, the life and good health he has given to me, I give a big smile. And building smile on my face helps me release an inner joy words may never be able to qualify.
Can we meet you?
I'm Emmanuella Egoigbo, from Idemili south of Anambra state. Was born in middle eighties. I grew up to love entertainments, cus for me it is the best platform to express the most inner part of me. My Academic background has been of much influence on my style. I studied law in Madonna university Okija, where I got my LLB. I guess that's the much I can pull out at a glance. Lol!!

 Why did you enter for the mbwn2012? 
 I entered for Mbwn because I wanted to meet with the confident pretty ladies with something extra. Girls who appreciate their size, just like I do appreciate mine. 
  
Attending the 2013 Mbwn as a judge, how did that make you feel?
I felt honoured to be one of the judges. It's not easy to walk on stage you know, I was on that same stage in 2012. 

Can u compare ur edition and 2013's edition?
 Seriously I can't compare. My edition we had taller and prettier ladies than 2013 edition. Lol!!

 The greatest lesson the competition taught you?
Don't ever allow anyone to make you feel inferior and always be confident.

 What have you been up to since the competition?
A coupled of things. I have been working on my movie productions.
  
How do you see the plus size industry in Nigeria?
The plus size industry is growing, we have not gotten there yet. It's still a growing industry that has come to stay. Plus size designers and models are coming out daily.

Haters say plus size brands promote obesity, do you think that is true?
Wow! Plus size brands promotes size acceptance and embracing our curves. They don't promote obesity. Every woman is not built to be slim you know.

What is your greatest wish for the industry?
My greatest wish for the industry is to be bigger and better in all aspect. I also want to keep seeing the plus size models walking the runway.
 
It is Xmas season, what does Xmas means to you?
  Christmas for me is a season of reflection, a season of pure undiluted love, because I do know from Sunday school days that Jesus was given to us as a love package. Guess we ought to let the love go round in the Christmas season ans always. Since is the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.


  How is your typical Xmas day like?
Go to church and thank God for bringing his son Jesus Christ. Clear day with a conscious decision to plant smiles of anyone I come in contact with.
  
Any xmas wishes for yourself?
  Sure! I wish myself merry Xmas, a prosperous life, good health, grace, happiness and more years to come.
Much more love for the people around me.

Your  top  new year goals
I want to be better than I was the previous year because I believe success isn't a destination rather it's a process. I don't want to regret my mistakes and error for they all build up to make me today. Above all, I simply desire to be better than the previous me.

PROFILE
Full Names; Emmganuella Egoigbo
State: Anambra State-Nigeria
Statistics: 50, 46, 55
Height: 5:7
Hobbies: Dancing & Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment