Tuesday 7 July 2015

FOURS YEARS AND STILL COUNTING…

How time flies, that this month marks our 4th anniversary. It has been a long way coming and we bless the Almighty for being there for us these past four years. Personally as the founder/editor of BIG SISTER, West Africa’s premiere health and life style magazine, I must say I have been blessed. This is one brand that I would say has given me a voice in my immediate society and international community. BSM has earned me respect from my family, the elderly, young and even among my peers. Indeed, the gift of a man makes him outstanding.

This brand may still be on its way for to fetching me billions in my accounts, and we may still be struggling with a couple of challenges as the case may be, but Rome which was not built in one day, we are on our way to building this great media empire. This won’t come by magic, but with time. Four years and still counting, I want to thank our grand patron for the financial sacrifice and support. We want to thank everyone who believes in this vision. We cannot forget our nineteen cover models so far, thank you for identifying with us. To all our partners in the industry and numerous fans worldwide, what would we have done without you? 
We won’t go back on words; that is being a voice that represents the clan of the curvy and plus sized women. We won’t stop celebrating their worth, beauty, talent and brain. We won’t stop putting them on the spotlight.

Happy Anniversary Big Sister Magazine!

Elsie-Coco
Photo Credit: Photizo
Makeup: Cheeries Makeover & G Signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the online lifestyle magazines dubai I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one brand that I would say has given me a voice in my immediate society and international community. BSM has earned me respect from my family, the elderly, young and even among my peers. Indeed, the gift of a man makes him outstanding. new jersey luxury magazine

    ReplyDelete