Wednesday 30 January 2013

GIRLIE GIST-OUR LOVE STORY....The attraction & The proposal

In special BSM bridal edition we feature real life inspiring love stories of some curvy sisters who found love to say ‘I DO’ .
 
JERRICA & ADAMS

Jerrica and Adams have been together for two and a half years,  they both headed to the alter on August 28, 2012, Jerrica’s father’s birthday (double joy).
Hear Jerrica's side of their love story as told by Essence Magazine. '

“All he could say when we “re-met” was how sexy I was and how he loved the dress I was wearing." “I knew Jarel was The One pretty early in the relationship. It was obvious that he grew up in a good household, and I particularly admired the respect he showed to his first woman (his mom.)”

“After he proposed that night, I took a million pictures with my ring on!”  
“We really just like to be in each others’ company after a long work week,” says Jerrica about spending QT with her man.

KEVIN & ASHLEY
These two were college sweethearts, Ashley shares their story to Essence Magazine.
“Kevin was one of the people I met when I arrived at the University of Michigan.  
 “I knew he was the one when I began to miss him every time we had to part.” Ashley says, After graduation I moved to Chicago but I found myself traveling via bus, car, and/or train ever chance I could to see him". “We logged many miles during our time apart but it never bothered us. What really mattered was getting back to each other, we try to enjoy what every season has to offer, including picnics in the spring, kayaking in the summer, apple picking in the fall, and trying out different winter sports.”
 “It is truly a blessing to have such a bright future with such an amazing person.”. Ashley concludes.


No comments:

Post a Comment