Monday 7 May 2012

WHAT SOME GUEST HAD TO SAY ABOUT ADAORA COUTURE'S LAUNCH

BIG SISTER Magazine sorted the views of some guest of the event on how they felt about Adaora Ukoh's movement in launching the ADAORA COUTURE. Here is what some of them had to say.

BIG SISTER MAGAZINE: What do you think about Adaoro's moment and what advice do you have to give to big sisters with poor dress sense?

ESSENCE (SINGER):  First of all they should learn to love themselves, I know people have the misconception that they just eat and get fat but they don't realize that genes also play a part. Adaora has really nice styles that are tailored for them. They are classy and not frumpy. Big Sisters should encourage her by patronizing her.
 
ESSENCE

BIG SISTER MAGAZINE: What was your general impression about the show,what do you think about Adaora's plus size clothing movement? Which is your favorite piece?

SHELLY (MISS BIG WORLD NIGERIA): Well my own opinion on d clothing line is,all the clothes are very beautiful and nice. Basically the combination of the fabrics are okay. It's an outfit that you can wear to the office, the beach, weddings and also for a dinner party. I like the fact that she is flexible about the whole thing and I like the concept of the whole plus sized thing because it makes we the plus sized ladies feel comfortable with ourselves and also makes us to know what we can wear and we will still be looking sexy and beautiful. What I'll say is this, all the plus sized ladies out there..... don't ever think you are fat . All you need to think is ..... I am fearfully and wonderfully created by God...... and don't ever look down on yourself because you are BIG BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL. ADAORA COUTURE, well done! I wish you all the best life can offer.
  
SHELLY

BIG SISTER MAGAZINE: What do you feel about Adaora's plus size movement clothing and what is your general impression about the show?

 OCEAN(SINGER):I loved the mini skirt with the black net top (SEXY SIREN). And I feel her movement is damn awesome! I mean it was  Hi time someone came up with fine sturves that are smart for the big people. Am very sure it would be successful as a lot of women will feel comfortable,smart,confident and sexy. I enjoyed myself so much and 'Onesoul' i.e. the event co-MC did a good job, Lepacious Bose made me laugh! I really wish Adaora more grace from God as she embarks on this journey.

 OCEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment